To qualify for the Hathaway Scholarship, students who graduate from a homeschool program must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- They must apply for the scholarship before their 21st birthday.
- They must have an ACT score (or WorkKeys for the Provisional Opportunity).
- They must meet course requirements.
- GPA is not considered for homeschool students.
- Click Here for a fill-in-the-blank form and the course requirements.
Please note: Students who do not graduate from a homeschool education program but do receive a High School Equivalency Certificate (HSEC) are considered HSEC graduates, not homeschool graduates. Students who graduate with a Wyoming HSEC can find more information here.