The Provisional Opportunity level of the Hathaway Scholarship allows students to take the WorkKeys test in place of the ACT. Students must take Applied Math, Graphic Literacy and Workplace Documents, and receive a total score of 12 from the three tests.
The Provisional Scholarship is the only level of the scholarship that allows the WorkKeys in place of the ACT. Students qualifying for the Provisional must start their scholarship at a Wyoming community college. (Note: WorkKeys is not offered at NWCCD.)
To take a WorkKeys test, contact the testing center nearest you:
- Casper College: Testing Center
- Central Wyoming College (Riverton): Testing Center
- Eastern Wyoming College (Torrington): Testing Center
- Laramie County Community College (Cheyenne) Testing Center
- Carol Prewett: (307) 637-2450
- Northwest College (Powell) Testing Center
- Leslie Bigham: (307) 754-6469
- Western Wyoming Community College
- Kathie McFarlane: (307) 382.1316
Questions about the Hathaway Scholarship?
Contact the Hathaway Scholarship team or your school counselor.