All Hathaway students must maintain the three requirements below. PDF version can be found here.
Hathaway College GPA
- Provisional: 2.25
- Opportunity: 2.25
- Performance / Honor: 2.50*
* Students who drop below a 2.50 GPA but maintain above 2.25 may still receive the Opportunity level until they achieve an average of 2.50 again. Once they reach that GPA again, they are eligible to regain the appropriate level of the Scholarship.
Continuous Enrollment (CE)
- A student must enroll in school every fall and spring semester after initiation. Failing to enroll in one of these semesters, will result in loss of eligibility.
- A summer term may not be used to regain continuous enrollment.
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- A student must enroll and complete at least six non-remedial credits if attending part-time or 12 non-remedial credits if attending full-time each semester.
Regaining the Scholarship
Please note: Hathaway Scholarship money will not fund semesters spent regaining eligibility.
If you have any questions about the above requirements, contact the Hathaway Team or your school counselor today.