Maintaining College Eligibility Requirements
All Hathaway students must maintain the three requirements below. PDF version can be found here.
Hathaway College GPA
- Provisional Opportunity: 2.25
- Opportunity: 2.25
- Performance / Honor: 2.50*
A student who drops below a 2.50 but has at least a 2.25 may receive the Opportunity scholarship level until a GPA of at least 2.50 is achieved. Once a student reaches the appropriate GPA, he/she is eligible to regain the Hathaway Scholarship.
CONTINUOUS ENROLLMENT (CE)
- A student must enroll in school every fall and spring semester after initiation. Failing to enroll in one of these semesters, will result in loss of eligibility.
- A summer term may not be used to regain continuous enrollment.
SATISFACTORY ACADEMIC PROGRESS (SAP)
- A student must enroll and complete at least six (6) non-remedial credits if attending part-time or twelve (12) non-remedial credits if attending full-time each semester.
Please note: Hathaway Scholarship money will not fund semesters spent regaining eligibility.
If you have any questions about the above requirements, contact the Hathaway Team or your school counselor today.